Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

April 18, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Bag

Living true to my motto: Better late than never right? Totally.

Anyway,

I'm LOVING my Ipsy Glam Bag this month. Actually, I always love it, but this month was pretty great.

Here's what I got:


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Velvet Travel Pencil in Velvet Black (OMGOMGOMG!!!!) - $6.33
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in 12. Apple Pink - $19.00
Demeter Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll On - $10.00
Dr. Brant Microdermabrasion - $7.00
Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne - $12.00
Total: $54.33

First impressions are the most important so here's what I got. 

I'm already an Urban Decay lover so I'm totally happy to have another black pencil. My current pencil in Zero is literally an inch long so this is a welcome addition to my makeup collection. 

I like the Cailyn lip balm color a lot. It's a coral that I can work with and I'm really stoked to wear it with some olive green eye shadow for some reason. 

The perfume oil is a no go. It smells like my grandma's gardenia bush and kind of makes me die inside. I am not a floral person. I will at least attempt to wear it once then probably find a friend who wants it (or give it away here... ahem.)

Haven't tried the microdermabrasion but I'm hoping it's not too rough. 

The eye shadow is on point. Not a glitter bomb but a nice shimmer and in a color that I will use the shit out of. I will totally buy this when I run out. Way to go, Ipsy.

Another month of awesomeness. My $10 was well spent and I got way more than my money's worth. 

1 comment:

  1. we got the same bag! i'm doing a tutorial with mine on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...