Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

April 12, 2014

April Wants

It's a little late in the month but I've been DROOLING over a few products lately that I just had to share.

April Wants



Origins skin care, $39 / Guerlain face powder / Heaven Earth eyeshadow, $6.70 / Clear mascara

All right, I can't really afford my April Wants because I had a lot of bills due this month that are setting me back and I'm DEFINITELY on a no buy until further notice (or I lose self-control... ahem.)

But I'm so in love the the Guerlain Meterorites. I cannot even stand it. I actually want ALL OF THEM. However, they are $60 a pop and... wow... I cannot afford that at all. I'm also in LOVE with the Origins GinZing Moisturizer. I got a sample of this stuff last year and haven't found anything I like as much. Granted, I love my Cerave in the tub BUT if I use it in the morning, my makeup "pills" up and gets gross looking so... I'm dying to spring for this one.

I am going to "splurge" and grab myself some ELF brow gel though, big spender that I am. I'm in the process of growing in my brows a bit more and could REALLY use some gel to keep them under wraps until I can really groom them the way I want. I'm using the ELF eyebrow kit to fill them in but I prefer the powder side and that doesn't really help shape the wild hairs that I call eyebrows.

Also, I've been dying to try all the MUA makeup when I move to the UK in the fall so I'm putting them on my wants right now. AH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...