Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 7, 2013

Ulta Haul

Sorry I've been away from the blog for a while. I've still been hauling in the makeup and putting it on my face daily but life's been a bit crazy.

But I just had to come back to share my awesome Ulta haul I got last weekend. (Of course it takes me a week to blog about it, right?)

I know, I know. There is a divide between the Ulta shoppers and the Sephora shoppers. I love both but I like Ulta better because I'm broke and they sell both drugstore and more high end makeup. I'm also trying to go platinum this year so I've been buying literally everything there. Shampoo, razors, everything. It just sucks because since I moved to Richmond, I have to drive all the way to Short Pump to get my Ulta fix, which is a whole lot further than when I was in Fredericksburg and worked beside an Ulta (sigh...)

In other news. The haul.

What I came in for:

My Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer. 
Even though now I really want to try a BB Cream (so recommendations, please).

Other things I ended up with:


Left: L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments Studio Secrets Professions in Striking  Center: L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments Studio Secrets Professions in Gunmetal Right: Swatches (Striking on top, Gunmetal bottom two)

When you see L'Oreal's High Intensity Pigments for $2.19, you don't think, you buy. I have never been so excited in my makeup buying life. These were my shit in high school and early college. I mean, I did not leave my dorm without a full face of incredibly vibrant makeup. Then I grew up a little and had to start wearing neutrals. NOT ANYMORE. I am obsessed with the yellow color in Striking. It is simply gorgeous. I could wear it every single day. I bought gunmetal because it was a steal and I've been looking for the perfect olive green with shimmer since my trusty (and very very old) Revlon palette with some of my favorite colors died. 

I also bought this sweet 99 cent angled eyeliner brush from Essence. 
 I got some sweet black gel liner in my Ipsy bag last month and hated the brush it came with. 
Decided paying a dollar was a fair trade.

So have any of you found any good steals from Ulta (or anywhere else) lately? Ours had such a huge clearance section this time I just couldn't resist. (Oh, and I only spent about $17!)
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="a86021d4a2f03e6851850a44a3c251f8"/>

2 comments:

  1. New Richmond subbie. There's an Ulta on Brook Rd. near Virginia Center Commons. Not sure where you're located but it may be closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not any closer. I live downtown so going shopping anywhere is pretty much a hassle. I'm never going to go platinum. So many first world problems. :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...