Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

May 21, 2013

Inspired Look: Taylor Momsen

When Pete and I first got together, this song was the shit. I mean, it had just come out and he introduced me to it and I used Taylor Momsen's new look to inspire my raven Halloween costume.

Spending a day on the couch gave me time to finally play around in my makeup box a little bit and create a look inspired by the raccoon eyed rock star.

Here's the video that inspired me.



And here's the look:




Pardon the eyelashes. I'd worn them at a birthday party and didn't take the best care of them when drunkenly pulling them off but they were the only pair I had on hand. I'm also no expert on putting eyelashes on so... merp.

4 comments:

  1. d@mn you look good. You can really rock the dramatic eye look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nothing like an afternoon to play around in my makeup kit!

      Delete
  2. I looooooooooove your hair soooooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used Adore by Creative Image in Crimson. Good stuff.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...