Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

January 21, 2016

90's Grunge is a thing again

So i'm not gonna lie, but I really actually like this. I own a wrong amount of flannel shirts, 3 Nirvana albums, and have been smudging my eyeliner. So I decided, since I have been slacking on the blog lately, I would actually do a post about my new favorite look. Now I haven't done anything this extreme before and will not wear something like this out of the hose, But the thought of it is really cool to be honest.


So I started it all off with my Rimmel Stay Matte foundation with my real techniques miracle complexion sponge, which makes me look pale and dead and my stay matte powder and made myself look like a white matte ghost (which if you're really going for the grunge look and not the fake grunge look, is what you should look like).Then I did some light contour to make look sickly, but not enough to make e look like I went out in the dun. I filled in my eyebrows like normal, then primed my eyes to ready for the large amount of medium matte brown shadow I put everywhere, I put a deeper matte brown in the crease and blended it. I also put a bit of both colors under the eye too. I next lined the eyes completely black with an elf eye pencil and did my water and tight line as well. Curl the lashes and put on a ton of mascara! Look like you just rolled out of bed, nothing is perfect.

Then I used my elf moisturizing lipstick in party in the buff on the lips and put more powder over that so that no shimmer is left anywhere on your face. If you're dead, you can't have moisture on the lips. None of that!


 Add cool lighting and some Instagram filters, and you'll be set!

<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...