Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

June 24, 2016

Because Who Wouldn't Want To Look Like Marie Antoinette?

So as an up and coming freshman at college going to study history, you could only imagine my love for makeup trends and applications through about each and every time period in history. Some days I wake up and think it would look cool to be a Greek goddess and others I do an Egyptian thing. Today, it happened to be 18th century France.
!8th century s one of my favorite time periods in American history, yett there wasn't a lot going on in the makeup area there, so I turn to France for that one thanks to my good friend Marie here.

So that's what I did. I made myself into a pretty close recreation of her look with a bit of a modern twist.





I know, Allison, Damn, that blush though.
I know, you're thinking I look crazy, but trust me, it's pretty freaking amazing. 

I did a lot of research on this topic, meaning I watched a YouTube video of my favorite lady to watch as far as historically accurate makeup goes:


And of course I didn't go full out, but I did lighten my very tan skin. Because I am tan for once in my life. 
I also found the same picture that she had just about and I translated each of the places for the beauty patches and found out that where the mark is on the side of my face that I always end up using concealer on would make me passionate, as I went with it and that's what I did. Instead of using eyeliner, though,I made mine with a piece of an index card I colored black with a sharpie,cut it out and used eyelash glue to glue it onto my face over the mole think on the side of my face. 
Here's the pucture you can translate if you speak french, or if you took 5 years of it in high school like me, you can use google translate like I did.

<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...