Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

April 25, 2014

Makeup Inspiration - Mr. Brightside

I was having a nostalgic night and listening to a bunch of music from my teenage years and decided to watch the Mr. Brightside video because it's an awesome song (duh) and had completely forgotten about the makeup in the video. Every time I watch this video, all I can think about is how much I want to recreate the look of the love interest. I just love how shiny and unique the whole look is! She looks like a porcelain doll.

Unfortunately, I've taken all my makeup to my parent's house except for a very small bag of essentials while I prepare to move out of my apartment so all I've got are these amazing pictures. I'm definitely planning on recreating this look when I get reunited with my entire makeup collection. Although, I think I need a paler foundation/some Ben Nye white face makeup.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...