Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

April 28, 2014

Manicure Monday 4/28/2014

I'm totally obsessed with this nail polish I did a while back. I'd posted it on Instagram but hadn't managed to get it on my blog so I'm posting it now!


I used the Nicole by O.P.I. Roughles collection polish in "On What Grounds?" which came in my March 2014 Ipsy Bag. I love this polish. It goes on in one coat, doesn't need a top coat, doesn't stain my nails, and comes off easily with remover.

I decided to do a gold glitter accent nail because glitter. For the accent nail I used Petites polish in Universe, Sinful Colors in All About You, and Milani in 531 Gold, with a cheap topcoat from Five Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...