Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

August 3, 2013

August Wants

As you know, I'm pretty broke. I work a not so great job for a really low wage and book sales are down so money is tight. Plus I've got all the debt that young people have now. Unpleasant. That doesn't mean I can't drool over makeup and make the occasional purchase (cough, haul, cough.)

So in my lusting after beauty products... here are my August wants.



  • Nume Petite Flat Iron in Hot Pink - I have a KICK ASS coupon I got from my first IPSY bag so whenever it's in stock, I'm going to pick this bad boy up. Alas, everytime I seem to have a little extra cash monies, this is out of stock. WORK WITH ME, WORLD.
  • Essie Nail Polish in Black Licorice - All right, Essie polish may just be a dream. I may end up picking up a bottle from the dollar tree or a small set from Ross with a black nail polish in it but I really want black polish. I'm channeling my inner 15-year-old goth kid. 
  • Milani Baked Blush in Coralina - I have been DYING to try Milani baked blushes for a while. I don't know why I always pass up a good chance to pick them up but I do. Waiting for a good sale, I guess. 
  • NYX Natural palette - You know already that I sing the praises of NYX's Nude on Nude palette. It is the best purchase I've ever made. Ever. So when I saw this little set, I was so excited. Those matte shadows just look so... amazing. I want to put them on my face. Again, waiting on a really good Ulta sale Come on 40% off NYX sale at Ulta. WHERE YOU AT?
What's on your wishlist for August? Do you have any of the products I want? 


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award!
    http://astylishhue.com/2013/08/06/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...