Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 28, 2013

A Sunday Smokey Eye

I've been in a super cranky mood the past few days so this blog post will be short and sweet because I'm not even in the mood to talk about anything.

Here's the smokey eye I did. Don't care if you say it's not technically a smokey eye. See this face? Don't care.


I'm not wearing falsies because after the 4,000th attempt, half of my eyeliner that I had carefully applied had come off so I threw them back in my makeup box and told them to go fuck themselves. I really showed them. (I didn't really...) The eyelash glue is also why my eyelashes look a bit like black widow spider legs. Whoops. 


I also didn't touch up my foundation or do a good job on my eye brows because I'm cranky. Take it as you will. 

Products used:

NYX Nude on Nude Palette - several shades (Seriously, buy this palette. It's amaze. You will not regret your purchase. And if you do, you can send it to me.)
BH Cosmetics California Sampler - San Francisco
Elf Liquid Eyeliner (my faves)
Covergirl Clump Crusher in Very Black
Elf Eyebrow Kit - sloppily smeared across one's eyebrows

Here's to a less cranky tomorrow. But tomorrow's Monday, so I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...