Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 23, 2013

The Little (Effing) Mermaid

All right. Let's talk for a minute about how obsessed I am with The Little Mermaid. I have lived, breathed, and cried Ariel since I could speak. I have worn Little Mermaid clothing from scrunchie to shoe and my only character sheets when I was little were Ariel (and you're damn right I had two sets... and the comforter may still be on my bed right now... a bed that I share with my boyfriend).

Now let's talk about The Ariel Palette from Sephora. Let's just talk about it for a second.


And now let's talk about how I don't have it.

And how it's permanently out of stock.

Let's have a moment of silence for my soul, all right, my eye shadow and mermaid obsessed soul. Let's have a moment of silence for all the swatches I'll never get to do, the colors I'll never get to paint my eyes with. Woe is me. A moment of silence as I mourn my first world Little Mermaid problems.

Suck it, Sephora and you're stupid limited editions. Suck. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...