Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 22, 2013

Manicure Monday - July 22, 2013

This week I got to try out my new Julep polishes that I got in my first (and only) Maven Box.

I'm not going to lie, I was so excited to try these polishes together and I'm surprised I made it this long without doing my nails. I was in LOVE with the glitter (and I rarely do my nails without incorporating some form of glitter polish into them) and the orange red grew on me.





Colors used: 

Julep - Natasha
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Starry Gaze
Julep - Paris
Revlon - Stunning (my FAVORITE polish ever)

So far, I love this manicure but I'm not as impressed by Julep as I'd like to be. I did my nails last night (as per Sunday ritual) and had to touch up several of the nails before photographing today! It could be my fault for not applying at top coat (criminal) but at the same time, I expected more from Julep. 

Anyone have the same experience with Julep polishes or am I alone in these thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...