Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 21, 2013

My New "Vase" and It's Matching Eyeliners


All right, this post is mostly so I could take pictures of the new "vase" in my apartment, which is actually a cider bottle from Blue Bee Cider in Richmond, VA. I'm in love with their cider and in love with their label on the bottle so I asked Pete if we could keep it as an addition to our (very) minimally decorated apartment. He said yes and I got to buy a couple sets of fake flowers from the Dollar Tree yesterday to make this cute addition to our little apartment.


It's usually on our kitchen table but he's playing Borderlands at the table (no room for a desk in our little apartment...) so I had to move the "vase" to get a picture. I placed it on my red stool that my friends and I pulled/rescued from the bottom of the Rappahannock River in Fredericksburg when I was a teenager. With a little paint, this thing was a good as new and a nice display for my new craft project.

I also dug through my makeup and found some eyeliners that corresponded with the color palette of the label a bit because this is a makeup blog. Just following the theme...

As most of you probably know by now, I'm a HUGE liquid eyeliner addict. I cannot get any other eyeliner right. Ever. So I always use liquid. I can get that crisp clean line I like and a perfect point on my everyday cat eye liner with it.


I usually stick with black but every now and then I go a little crazy and get colorful (or very sparkly). Here are three of my very fun liquid eyeliners that I use.




The teal Wet n Wild Mega Liner is one of my favorites (it also doesn't match the bottle as much as I'd planned but... it's fine). It's super cheap, bright, and fun. I used to wear it daily to spice up my work makeup when I worked retail and would get tons of compliments because it's fun and bright without looking too crazy.

The middle color is Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Copper. I actually bought a three pack of Elf liners at Christmastime in Big Lots just to get this liner. It's perfect for a New Year's look or a little sparkle and layers really well over black liquid liner.

The bottom line is Lush liquid liner/eye shadow in Fantasy. I bought this over Christmas when I went to visit Pete and his family in Bath, UK. I only went in for bath bombs and left with... well... bath bombs and some gold liquid liner. The sales girl really hooked me in and, honestly, this eyeliner was SOOOOOO worth the money. It's so beautiful and shiny, great for parties, and I love to go half gold, half black eyeliner just to add a little sparkle to my everyday look sometimes. The only problem is that it doesn't last as long as my other liquid liners so I do have to retouch it when going from day to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...