Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 17, 2013

My Beach Bag Essentials

While I should be at the beach right now, my boyfriend got called into work for a meeting. BOO! So I'm patiently waiting for the sun to come back out from behind the clouds so I can hang out by the poolside at my apartment (before all the other people take the good chairs!)

So while I'm waiting on the sun (and my iPod to charge), I got a shot of my must haves for the beach. 


1. Sunscreen. I have two different SPFs. One for my face (and my very pale boyfriend) and one for the rest of my body. 
2. Fekkai Marine Summertime Beachcomber leave in conditioner. Great because it protects your hair from UV rays and moisturizes hair even in the hot hot heat.
3. Hold it Right There by True Blue Spa. Love this stuff. Better than aloe on sun burns and it smells nice too.
4. So Aglow by True Blue Spa (can you tell I worked at Bath and Body Works for a few years now?) It makes you super sparkly and looks great with a tan.
5. Healthy Sexy Hair (again). Just because this texturizer is awesome for a beachy look when  your beach day gets cancelled. 

Anyway, happy summer! Enjoy your time in the sun (I'll eventually get mine... I hope!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...