Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 15, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

All right. Let's get this straight. I love Ipsy. My monthly Ipsy Glam Bag is something I really look forward to and cannot wait to open each month. I lust over the sneak peaks on Facebook and I obsessively track it once I get the always exciting "Your Ipsy Bag Has Shipped" email. 

It's cool. I'm a freak. No big deal. I already know. I have a problem.

I was particularly excited about this bag because 1. The cosmetic bag this month is freaking awesome and I'll actually use it. 2. LIP CRAYON. I love lip crayons and always have the intention of getting more. (Then I buy eye shadow instead.)

I actually received my bag on Friday so I had all weekend to play with my new products. (Of course I only got to play with a couple since I was kind of busy goofing off and visiting my family but still...)

Here's what I got: 

1. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (love this so far)
2. Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub (have not tried yet but really looking forward to this one... working on my skincare routine)
3. BH Cosmetics California Collection eyeshadow sample palette (YESYESYES!!!)
4. Cool Mineral Sunscreen (going to be great for whenever I make it down to the beach)
5. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush (such a fun color but a bit bright)


 

I'm pretty excited to try all of these products and to play more with my new lip crayon and eye shadows (my favorites!) I'm also really curious to try out the Microdermabrasion scrub.

Bonus photo of me wearing my new lip crayon. I applied an Instagram filter so it's a little off in color (look what it did to my hair color!) but I'm a horribly vain person that has to include selfies in my blogs posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...