Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 13, 2013

My First (And Probably Only) Julep Maven Box

If you follow me on Twitter (which you should because I'm weird), you probably know the amount of excitement I felt in purchasing my very first Julep Maven Box (use code FREEBOX to get your first box free + s&h). And oh, when it arrived, it made me the happiest lady in the apartment building.

It was like opening my Fluffy My Come Here Puppy on Christmas morning when I was seven. Oh yes. It was a glorious moment.  You know that feeling... that...  new makeup feeling.



Unfortunately the excitement can only last but so long. I will have to unsubscribe for next month because I just can't afford the actual box price at this point (my real job is very low paying and I have bills to pay, being a grown up blows.) But I will enjoy these polishes and the cuticle oil to their fullest potential, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...