Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 9, 2013

Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow

I found this awesome eye shadow set by Physicians Formula at Ross one afternoon on my lunch break and just couldn't resist. It was $2.99! Holy crap guys!



Then I got home, and was like... great... more eye shadow.

These colors are really shimmery and pretty and go on very sheer unless you wet them (which is a lot of effort for everyday wear, which these colors seem to be to me) and I'm not a huge fan of the colors on my eyes (except the gorgeous chocolate brown for the crease).



However, they make the best highlighters. I love using the really pale pink as a highlight just above my blush. It give a nice subtle shimmer to the tops of my cheekbones that is really pleasant and the white is nice for highlighting elsewhere whenever I actually have the time to go crazy with highlighting an contouring (which is rare but fun). Note: the chocolate brown has shimmer too and therefore is not great for contouring. I WISH.



I use the pink almost everyday now so overall the little set was definitely worth my money and I'd probably buy it again if I found it on sale somewhere when I run out of this set if not just for that pink color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...