Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

February 21, 2014

Que Bella Anti-Ageing Goji Berry Mask [Review]

My sister, being the sister that she is, bought me some face masks and a pair of fuzzy socks (I live in dumb colored fuzzy socks 24/7) for my birthday. Her main goal in buying me the face masks was to make fun of me turning 24 by giving me an "anti-aging mask." I called her a name and thanked her because I really do love face masks even if they are anti-aging.


So of course, I had to use the anti-aging one first (and post dumb photos of me using it) on my Instagram account.


Here's what I thought of it.

The mask itself felt good and the packet had plenty of product, probably enough to do probably 2 faces but Pete was watching The Walking Dead so he declined to participate in Amy's Spa Night. I liked the way the mask felt on my face, it felt cool and smooth going on and stayed that way for the 15 minutes it was on my face.

Afterwards, my face was quite red and I was kicking myself for not PATCH TESTING first but it was too late. Nothing bad happened so it was probably just a small reaction. My face also felt really dry and I needed extra moisturizer before bed that night, which concerned me. Considering one of the best things to do in order to prevent aging is to keep your skin moisturized, it'd be good a good idea for an anti-aging product to help hydrate the skin. Alas, I found it drying. However, it wasn't so drying that it made my skin tight. Tightness is commonly seen as the skincare product is working. NO NO NO. That is not true. Your skin should never feel tight. That's baaaaadddd! This product didn't do that.

Overall, this face mask is okay. It's not something I'd make a habit of buying but as far as packaged skin masks go, this one's not bad. It'd be good for a girl's night in or a spa night. Just remember to patch test because it did seem mildly irritating.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    i Like your blog it's very Nice blog and well created i read about Anti ageing face mask and this is very helpful for me i would like to say you thanks for make this blog.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...