Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

September 6, 2015

Finding a decent deodorant in the UK. Is it possible?

Sorry for disappearing for the last month. Allison and I took some time off because we had a lot going on in our family and recently lost a loved one. We needed some time. 

I've also been hard at work on my major project for my Master's degree (which I should be working on right now because it's due in 19 DAYS!!!) but I'm taking a short break to talk about armpits. Awesome, right?

As you know, I moved to the UK a little over a year ago and since then I have not been able to find a deodorant that I like. As someone who grew up using Secret stick deodorant in the US, I'm a little weary of roll on/spray deodorant so I've been working my way through Superdrug's stick deodorants for ladies and so far, I'm disappointed. 

I've tried Nivea Stress Protect 24 hour stick deodorant only to find it lasts about... 4 hours before I can start smelling my own personal brand of... unpleasantness. That's just unacceptable. I moved onto using Sure Cotton Stick Antiperspirant but I'm about to run out and while it's certainly done a better job than Nivea, I'm still finding myself reapplying during the afternoon sometimes.

I'm not a particularly active person so having deodorant wearing out on me is, to me, quite shocking so I'm reaching out for help. Any UK ladies have some good deodorant suggestions?  

1 comment:

  1. I think if deodorants don't work on you, perhaps you have some medical issue ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...