Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 31, 2015

My 'Everything You Will Ever Need' 'Bag



So last year in the middle of the school year, I decided to make kind of a survival kit. This has taken me forever to find things around my house and my many bags to put in here, but I think I have covered pretty much all of my beauty needs in one bag to help me survive anything and everything. So grab an old Ipsy bag, and let's get started!

 The first thing is hand lotion. This is great for the winter and I think I got this free at Bath and Body Works with a coupon we got in the mail.This is in Paris Amour and is great for the winter months especially when your skin is all dry and stuff.

I have a little roll on perfume I found in Amy's room and stole.I is Jasmine scent and is good when I forget to pt anything on in the morning (and I do that a lot).

I have a small tube of ELF concealer. This is for when a zit pops up on your face in the middle of the day or for little touch ups. (I don't really like this concealer that much, but it;s what I had and it is better than nothing I guess.)

Next is more for anyone with braces, like i used to have, but oragel. It is a necessity if you have mouth problems and I keep it just in case, even though I don't have a lot of issues anymore.
I also have chopstick, which is self explanatory.

A tiny thing of floss is always key if you get something in your teeth. Flossers would work too as well as if you he braces or a bonded retainer, bring floss threaders to make your life easier!

A travel sized stick of deodorant will save you from smelling bad in the days wen your brain is non-existent and you forget in the morning. I did that one time and when I realized it ran to the bathroom at school and fixed it. I felt so satisfied with myself.

Something all girls should keep is hair bands, bobby pins, and if you use little elastic bands, then those will always be needed. I don't have any normal hair ties in there, because I always have a few on my wrist, but usually thee are a few.These three items will save you from a hair don't.

This weekend I was staying in a hotel and in the bathroom they had theses little packs of makeup wipes and I thought that this would be perfect, So I took them and added them for any makeup oopsies.

Band-aides, because I am always getting injured.

And lastly I have a little sample of makeup I found in a magazine that my friend let me borrow. I asked before I took it, and it was cool. So this is just for emergencies.

Some things I need to add are:
  • A travel hairbrush
  • Shout wipes or a tide to go stick
  • wax (if you have braces)
  • hand sanitizer
  • hairspray
  • any kind of makeup you need to touch up on throughout the day usually
  • tissues
<3 Allison

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the travel deodorant. I've been shameless enough to use my travel stick on the train when I noticed I forgot on the way to uni!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...