Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

August 10, 2013

Urban Decay Sale [Haul]

I am dumb and subscribe to Urban Decay's email list so I get all these friendly reminders about all the things I want to buy but can't/shouldn't. I'm a genius.

I'm usually pretty good about just looking at the pretty pictures, drooling mildly, and then promptly deleting the email. No matter how many $16 palettes I see, I have yet to buy one.

Well... then it happened. The email. The sale email.

I clicked on the link. It took me to the sale page where I found myself gasping for breath as I noticed their Tinted Moisturizer had been marked down to $5. Yes, you read that right, five dollars.

Done. It was over at that point. I clicked and ended up in checkout, where I was rewarded with a free travel size bottle of De Slick. (OMG!OMG!OMG! Been dying to try that too!)

I was hooked. I made my purchase and yesterday, it arrived. In all of it's Urban Decay glory. Just waiting for me in our mailbox when I got home.




I have never been so happy. (All right, that's an over exaggeration buy you get my point.)

So far, I like the tinted moisturizer. While it's much thicker than my Neutrogena that I've been using for a long time, it does offer pretty nice coverage and once I got the hang of it, blending wasn't that hard to do. Would I buy it again at full price? Lol probably not but hey, I only spent $13.75 including shipping so I cannot complain; that's just $2 more than my Neutrogena so it was totally worth a shot and so far, I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...