Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

May 19, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2013

Pete thinks it's a bit ridiculous how excited I get about halfway through the month when My Glam Bag arrives in the mail but coming home to that shiny pink envelope last week after a bad day of work really made my day. After getting screamed at over customer service phones and being asked over Live Chat for work "if I speak English," this little bag of beauty products what just what I needed.

I might have a problem.

Here's what I got:


But seriously, I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these cosmetic bags.


So far, I love these products. The Zoya nail polish in Jacqueline is a beautiful creamy white (I've been in hot pursuit of white nail polish so i'm satisfied) and is just beautiful. The polish goes on like butter it's so smooth.

I'm also in LOVE with the Juicy beauty lip gloss in pink. It is so shiny is beautiful with minimal stickiness, which is GREAT. I feel like it's a bit drying so I'm trying to use a good lip balm at night but the effect of the lip gloss is really great and it's got a nice light scent to it as well, which is a plus.

The last product I've tried so far is the Macadamia Healing Oil treatment for hair. My hair has been REALLY dry lately so getting this was a blessing. I usually stay away from hair oils because my hair is so fine and thin that any kind of product makes me look like I don't shower. (I DO!) I've been using this (and even keeping it in my hair during the day) and it doesn't seem to weight my hair down very much at all and my hair feels so soft and silky. Loving it so far.

I have yet to try the St. Tropez self tanner or the Yaby concealer yet (need to buy a brush/palette for it) but I'll post when I finally get around to it. :)

Do you subscribe to Ipsy or another beauty box? I'm considering subscribing to another box so leave your recommendations in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...