Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

June 15, 2015

Manicure Monday [Swatches]

Happy Monday!

I was inspired to paint my nails a bright vibrant red after watching a documentary on Netflix called Advanced Style which is about women aged 60+ who have incredible style. One woman in the film stated that "No woman should go out without her nails done" and I looked down at my poor chipped nail polish and hung my head in shame. Then I promptly pulled out my red nail polish (since that's the color her long, beautiful nails were painted) and I went at it!



I used this BEAUTIFUL red nail polish from Essie called Russian Roulette that I picked up last year from a shop called And That! It went on really smooth and only took two coats to get a nice opaque color (which was good because it was getting late and I didn't have 10 years for my nails to dry. Ahem.)

I actually didn't get a chance to photograph my nails until AFTER I'd scrubbed the entire upstairs floor of my flat with my hands and you know what? That polish didn't chip. Praise! So ignore my dry hands since I was doing some pretty horrendous housework and just bask in the glory of this stunning nail polish.



-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...