Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

September 30, 2015

L'Oreal Feria Hair Color

I know that all I seem to talk about is hair, but I love my hair and it is my specialty and I will talk about it as much as I want to talk about it and I find my hair therapeutic. Also I feel that Amy has not done enough hair, so I would like to fill the gap and help out those of you that might read that love hair too. And if you don;t like hair,I'm sorry, go to the makeup tag.
So as you may or may not know, I decided to dye my hair for the first time near the beginning of July using Garnier Nutrisse hair color and it did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but it was fine for a first try. That hair color also faded so fast that I looked like I had brown hair again. Oh it was horrible. I wouldn't recommend it, even if it is on sale and there's a coupon. Just don't do it.
So the next time I dyed my hair which was about 6 weeks later, I decided to use the L'Oreal Feria which I had heard nothing but good things, and let's be honest: the power reds chimerical that comes on YouTube videos was so tempting, I couldn't help myself. (Also if you find a upon in the paper for any kind of L'Oreal hair color, including the preference, it will work on Feria, so definitely look for one!) So as I have said before, my hair requires 2 boxes, so I did that and although this hair color is a bit more expensive, it is worth it.
I dyes my hair and made a mess of the red dye in my bathroom, but luckily I cleaned it all up. (2 boxes is a lot of Dye). And I can only say that I LOVE it! I get nothing but compliments and I have used this since then to touch up my roots. I did my roots first and worked it through my hair and I only had to use 1 box to touch up. So I love this stuff. I use the color Power Reds R57 Medium intense Auburn in Cherry Crush. And this is what it looks like. Just like the box and that is pretty amazing to me!
This stuff is super easy to apply and work through the hair and the smell isn't even that bad to be completely honest. The only downside I can find to this is that when you wash your hair, it bleeds. You will see red dye in the water no matter how long it has been since you dyed your hair last. And it will bleed all over towel sand the backs of shirts too. Just a warning. 
Other than that, the color is very true to what you see on the box, it is easy to use and follow instructions, the conditioner is comes with is top notch, and it lasts SOOOOOO long in the hair.
I also know that in the future I want to experiment with more and so I have compiled a list of some of the colors I think I want to go. But I just don't know yet.

I really want to go purple with the power violet probably when the red I do for homecoming fades,I will go purple just for a little while. I have always wanted to go copper, and I don't really think it will look that good on me, but I think this color which is deep copper would look better on me than the brighter copper color which is power copper, even though that color is bomb. I do really like being a red head though. I do wan to go back to the color I am now eventually if nothing else seems to work. Nut if I give up on dying my hair, then I a,going to go back to that deep golden blonde shade that I found is the closest to my hair color naturally sis and I will just let it grow from there. 
I think I might do a color care post later, but that's all I have to say about that. 
<3 Allisin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...