Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

June 22, 2015

Making Long Hair Look Short

Me being me, I love hair and anything having to do with it so therefore havevery long hair. But soetimes I find myself in a situation where short hair is more acceptable than long and I really don't want to cut my hair, so this is what I came up with.


So here you can kind of get an idea of the actual length of my hair

Here is my hair pinned up after I curled it with my skinny rob curlers which hold in my curls best. Any kind of curl will do for this look as long as the pins have something to hold onto.
Her is the style when my hair is just naturally down and wavy. This style is not as sturdy b will still give you the effect if it is worked on ad styled properly.

And although this may look hard, it is actually really simple to do. All I do is take here sections of my hair: each side and the back and then take bobby pins and pin it to the hair underneath ad make sure it is secure. The longer your hair is, the longer it will be, unless you curl it, then it will become shorter. Also the tighter the curl is, the shorter the style will be and the better it will hold when you are doing things. Finish with hairspray and done! Now you have short hair and gake people out, which happens every time I do this!
<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...