Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

June 4, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick Review

All right, I've totally bought into the orange lipstick trend and I am so, so glad I did because I bought my new favorite lipstick ever. Sigh.. it's so wonderful.

I had gone to CVS one evening with the intention of buying another one of Maybelline's Color Elixir glosses, which I am obsessed with, but ended up leaving with one of their new Color Sensation Lipsticks. This was a very, very good decision.

After being slightly disappointed with how sheer the Color Whispers were (I should have known, right?), I moved on.

This happened.


They had a slightly brighter orange but this one had a redder tone that I liked.


The packaging is pretty! Not sure how it would hold up in a purse but if you put it in a zippered purse pocket, I'm sure it would be fine.

With Flash
Without flash. Indoor lighting. 
Swatch all the things!

Without Flash. Indoor Lighting.
With Flash. Indoor Lighting.
This lipstick is pretty fantastic. I wore it on Memorial Day without a lip liner (!!!!) and it didn't seem to feather and only came off after I ate a gratuitous amount of food so it's got some staying power, even when you're sitting outside for hours, drinking beers in 90 degree weather.

Props to Maybelline for giving me my perfect summer shade for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...