Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

May 1, 2014

May Wants

May Wants

May Wants by tinypockets featuring Essie

This month's wants are getting me ramped up for summer. I picked up the Almay lip color in Ulta a few weeks ago because I have a $4 off coupon. HOWEVER the product was on sale for less than $4 so I couldn't use the coupon and therefore, didn't get it. I am upset but coping. I will buy this beautiful Apricot Pucker color in the near future. I can feel it!

I also really want a mint colored nail polish for summer. Pair it with silver or gold glitter and that will be the PERFECT summer mani. 

I've had my eye on the ELF lip exfoliator but every time I go to place an ELF order, it's sold out. Boo. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE IT. 

I need a lip brush so that's definitely a want/need because lip colors. 

I'm also really dying to try the NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk because everyone raves about it, which I'm assuming is why it's ALWAYS sold out at my Ulta. 

Last but definitely the most expensive, is Mary Loumanizer by The Balm. I am just dying to try more highlighters and shimmers this summer for a more dewy daily look and I've had my eyes on this one for a while. I should just man up and buy it but I'm s broke, guys. So, so broke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...