Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

January 20, 2014

Like Twice - Secondhand Clothes

I'm diverging from my normal impulsive beauty buy to talk about my impulsive fashion buy. I know, I know. But this is a beauty blog. And all right, it's not incredibly fashionable but a girl needs clothes.

This morning a fellow frugal fashionista posted a link to Like Twice, an online consignment shop, and I got hooked.

The best part? She had a referral link that gives you and her a $10 credit just for signing up. Awesome right? (Cough. Here's my referral link...)

Then, you can download their app (sadly, there's no android app so I missed out on this) for another $10 credit.

Oh, and I should probably mention that if you watch a 2 minute video about their company and answer a few questions on it, you get 25% off!

And that's the part when I want on their website and bought this shirt:


It's not the height of fashion, I know, but Virginia summers are HOT and I am always looking for a good summer shirt that I won't melt in or look like I'm 15. Granted, I'll probably look 15 in this but whatever. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share because this site looks 100 times better than going to Plato's Closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...