Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

January 18, 2014

Bold lip, naked eyes

I have come to call this my "lazy girl winter look." A bold lip and a naked eye makes for a pretty face with hardly any effort. I took these two pictures on two separate days (with a potato phone, obviously.) Please ignore the filters too, I like Instagram selfies, all right?

In both images, I've got my standard tinted moisturizer, concealer, and powder on but then I just did a bold lip, curled my lashes, and added a little Clump Crusher to my lashes and walked out the door. 

The lipstick I've been using is Revlon's Black Cherry with NYX's Cabernet lip pencil underneath. I've also taken to OUTLINING my lips with ELF's clear lip liner, which keeps the SUPER messy Revlon lipstick from feathering. 

I also believe I filled in my eyebrows in the right hand picture probably because I got bored and love a good eyebrow. 

Have you been rocking a bold lip this winter or just sticking with the standard cold weather smokey eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...