Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

January 22, 2014

Inspiration - Scaredy Cat Cosmetics

I was surfin' the net like I always do when I started browsing for makeup because I have no self-control and ended up checking out Scaredy Cat Cosmetics and falling in love with the bright shadows.

I'm waiting until payday to order but ya know... pretties...

And then I came across my weakness... yellow eye shadow. It's just... my favorite bright color and I just think it looks so fun and happy.


I was in love with this look and immediately got my booty off the couch, showered, and got to work at my battlestation.

This is what happened. I was so totally satisfied. My eyeshadows aren't QUITE as bright as Scaredy Cat's but now I know what I need to order. Ugh. My wishlist is sooo long.

I also took these photos with a potato. I'm sorry.





 Products Used: 

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Halo mixed with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in Fair/Light
NYC Loose Transluscent Powder
ELF concealer stick in fair
Wet n Wild Concealer Stick in the lightest shade
Elf Eyebow Kit in Medium (powder side only)
Lorac Eyeshadow Primer
L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments Studio Secrets Duo in Striking (yellow)
Physicians Formula Baked Eyeshadow Set (white for highlight)
Pixi Bronzer (forgot the name!) for contouring
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Hydra Time Lipstick in Campy
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

I probably missed a product or two. I'm so, so sorry. 

Basically, take some yellow eyeshadow, put it on your face. BLEND THE SHIT OUT OF IT. Put some white on to highlight. Eyeliner, mascara, BAM. You look fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...