Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

April 29, 2013

My Battlestation

Moving out of my house in March was pretty exciting. I got to move in with my best friend (and boyfriend) to a new city, start a new job, and have my very own battle station. 


Since I took all of my bedroom furniture when we moved, I decided to turn what used to be my desk into my very own battle station/vanity: aka, the furniture's original intended use. 


I love this thing. Seriously, I'm in love with my furniture. It was my mom's when she was a teenager that she bought herself and then it got passed on to a cousin, who in turn passed it back to me when my sister was born. 


It's got just the right amount of space to spread out and do my thing and it just looks so cute and girly. I absolutely love it. There's even room for my laptop because I love to watch documentaries while I'm doing my makeup because I'm a freak. It also makes my friends kind of jealous too and keeps my boyfriend from having to fumble though my stuff; I have my very own area. YAY!

Do you have a vanity or a special area to do makeup? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...