Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

April 27, 2013

Look of the Day: Saturday April 27, 2013

So while I had just planned on bumming around my apartment all day with the boyfriend and doing some housework because this place is a MESS, when we woke up this morning, we discovered a GIGANTIC hole in our bottom sheet. Needless to say, we decided that today will not be a do nothing day as intended but a day out shopping and spending money we don't have.

So I spent my morning doing laundry and taking selfies as I did my makeup with my boyfriend wondering why the hell I'm taking photographs of myself and now I'm about to go to Ross and Target to buy all the things. (BTW, Target has a $2 off Essie Nail Polish coupon on their website. You're welcome.)

So behold! My before and after for my look of the day today.

Before:



After:



Products used:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer in 10 Fair
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
Elf HD Powder
Be A Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks mixed with NYX Eyeshadow in Skin Tight
Elf Eyebrow Set
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
NYX Shadow in Pixie Dust for highlight
Several shades from the NYX Nude on Nudde Palette (my favorite item in my makeup kit)
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Elf Eyelash Curler
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara Glam Black (or whatever the blackest black is called in that brand)
Lip color two colors mixed from the NYX Nude on Nude Palette
Small amount of Big and Sexy Powder Play in my hair for some volume and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...