Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

November 7, 2015

Homecoming 2015: The Success of Gatsby



























So here they are on all of theyr glory: Homecoming 2015 pictures! As this was my last homecoming, I went to all the highs and did everything I could to make this year the beast homecoming, and I think I won!
So here's a rundown of everything
Makeup:
I did everything I could to recreate the 20's without looking too much like a costume. And if you're wondering I used both the sugar plum fairy and my new fav lipstick, cherry bomb by Wet N Wild.



















Eyebrows on Fleek!

Hie: I honestly can't tell you how i did this, but just enjoy it.
It was just experimental. Lots of bobby pins!


And here is my group of friends looking beautiful! (and Handsome)




As Well as my glamours pictures:

<3 Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...