Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

October 7, 2015

Even More "Gatsby" and 1920's inspired looks

Since Allison posted a while back about her Homecoming plans for a 1920's inspired look, I thought I'd tack on my 1920's look from Halloween last year. Since the holiday is coming up, it's all just perfect timing.

I went more dramatic than Allison's tutorial which wasn't a problem because I was attending a Halloween party, not a homecoming dance.




I had a load of fun doing this look although around halfway through, I was CONVINCED I was going to have to start over because I looked so crazy.

Here's the video I followed:


Happy Halloween!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...