Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

May 8, 2013

Natural Lip Exfoliator

I've been really into lip colors lately and because of this, I've started to notice how uneven and cracked my lips are. They needed a little scrub.

Because I'm a poor lady and I don't make a whole lot of money, I have to work with what I got and what I got is a fully stocked kitchen. (I LOVE to cook.) So I started looking up different natural exfoliants a while back and used to use them all over my body. This time, I needed something just for my little pouty lips.

I settled on sugar (yum!) and olive oil for moisture.


I mixed the two 50/50 and made a paste out of it then gently scrubbed it onto my lips with my finger tip, wiping it off with a washrag.



I followed the scrub up with a thick coat of lip balm and my lips felt softer already. I plan on using this a couple of times a week until my lips even out a bit and my lip color can sit on them a little nicer.

This is a really nice scrub that can be used for your whole face or as a full body scrub, if you desire. I only did my lips because I had used a face scrub this morning and don't want to over-exfoliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...