Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 1, 2015

Poster Child Wet N Wild Palette- Review and Swatches


 One of my favorite brands of eye shadow of all time for some reason is Wet N Wild. And if you for some reason have not tried one of their palettes yet, You should. Don't be fooled by the price, because you will be surprised at the amazing pigmentation and staying power of these shadows. Really, they are amazing.
I purchased this palette in the fall before homecoming because I wanted to do the forbidden thing of letting my eye shadow match the color of my dress. So I searched high and wide, and found that the crease shade of pink in this set was the closest.I paid a whopping $4.99 for the set and was so please to see how the eye shadows turned out.
I will admit I don't wear these colors every day because of how bright they are, but if you have a special outfit or costume to wear, this is the palette for you!
(Sorry, I'm to pale for you to see the first pink shade)

The picture on the left is from homecoming and I used the lid shade on my lid and the crease shade in my crease and I was very happy how this turned out. On the right is me dressed up as a pink lady and I used the same idea as the homecoming makeup but brought it out further and also added the brow bone shade on the brow bone and the inner corner.I also used the blue crease shade along with the bright green from the I Dream of Greenie palette to create a school spirit look for my homecoming football game.
You can seriously create all kinds of looks with this and considering you get 8 shadows for 5 bucks, that's pretty amazing if you ask me.
<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...