Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 4, 2015

I'm Following In The Red Footsteps

Against my sometimes better judgement, at two in the morning last night, I decided that I wanted to actually dye my hair. Red.
So here are my original color and the current color:

Before

After
I know I didn't do the best job at dying, but for a first shot, it sn't horrible. I still have a crap ton of brown in it, but the red looks good nect to the red which is mosyly just streaked throughout. I think next time since I have so much hair it will actually take two packs, so for future reference, that is my one biggest mistake. Make sure your hair is basically dripping with color.
So until te end of Huly when I get senior portraits taken, I will be a red head. I think I'm going to dye it back to brown before portraits.
I used the Garnier Nutrusse dye in True Red 66. It was super easy instructions and since I had helped a friend dye her hair with the same kind of color,I pretty much knew what to do. I do like how it worked out, I think it was mostly user error of not using enough dye to cover all ofm hair. So I think that next ime I will just ffix that and go on with my normal process.  
But overall, I love the red. I kind of look like a combination of rose, Lucy, and Jessica Rabit. I love red. 
<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...