Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 6, 2015

Manicure Monday


 Today's manicure Monday is a super cool combination tat I created when I had realized that when I painted my nails yellow with the Wet N Wild wild shine polish that I had touched something (my phone) and smudged them like crazy on my right hand. Now I am not saying this is an acceptable way to fix it and by all means you should probably just redo the ones you messed up, but I am lazy and took the shortcut to nice looking nails. I painted over the yellow with my black sparkle crackle paint from Funky fingers.
In some lights the black polish looks green over top of the yellow. I don't know why, I'm not a scientist. Also I discovered if your nails hip on the ends, it kind of adds a cool grungy effect and makes it look even cooler. I like stuff like this and have really been enjoying this polish.
<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...