Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 20, 2015

Manicure Monday [Swatches]

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts from me for the past two weeks. I was away on holiday (to Venice!) and then I got super busy with my major project for my Master's degree. I had a great time in Venice and it was so nice to get away from my laptop and work for a solid five days. I've been working around the clock nearly 7 days a week between my part-time publishing job, my major project, and writing a new novel. I am a very busy lady!

Here's a few photos from Venice. Note how sweaty I am! I barely wore any makeup while I was there because I just sweat it all off as soon as I walked out the door!






But that's not what you came here for...

After a very stressful day of housework, writing, major project feedback (ugh), and beginning to fill out my visa application to stay in the UK after my university course ends, I decided to take a little time to paint my nails. As usual, I was being horrifically indecisive and let Pete pick the colors to paint my nails. He picked Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Scarab for my toes and Julep in Natasha for my finger nails "so I can wear red lipstick to match." Bless him.

However, as soon as I put Scarab on my toes, I just HAD to put it on my fingernails as well. I forgot how absolutely stunning this polish is. And the best part? It came from the pound shop!



I'm a huge fan of Sally Hansen's lustre shine line. The colors are just beautiful and multi-faceted. It's so hard to capture a good photo of all of the different colors you can see in the nail varnish. I'm absolutely in love with all of the colors in the line and actually have a spare bottle of Plume in case I run out!



Anyway, happy Manicure Monday. I'll do my best to be back with some more palette swatches later this week!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...