Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

July 23, 2015

Surprise TK Maxx Haul

Well, I went to TK Maxx to look for biscuit tins and a present for my boyfriend's birthday and left with a present for him and makeup for me. This should literally surprise no one.

I actually hadn't planned on looking at the makeup since the makeup section at my TK Maxx looks like it was raided by a group of twelve-year-olds having a slumber party and is therefore just usually full of opened makeup and grossness.

Not yesterday! Yesterday, I struck TK Maxx gold. I've always heard of people finding amazing makeup in discount stores but it had never happened to me until yesterday.

Yesterday... I scored.


I managed to grab a Nars Liquid eyeliner in Angel Eyes and a tube of Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly. HEAVEN!

Turns out, in true TK MAXX fashion, someone stole the brush that comes with the eyeliner. The eyeliner itself was untouched though and brushes are replaceable. The Nars eyeliner is MINE. It is also a discontinued product. That does not stop me from loving it any more though. And the best part? It was only £10!

I was also so stoked to see a huge shelf full of the Buxom glosses. They are usually £18 but I managed to snag mine for just £6! I got a sample of the Buxom gloss in Dolly in one of my Ipsy bags last year and was jsut about to run out when this shopping miracle occurred. I'm probably going to go back and grab one more gloss but I'm going to try to exhibit some self control and not leave the store with one of every color...

Anyway, happy hauling to the other Maxxinistas in the world.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...