Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

May 5, 2013

Red Hair; Don't Care

A while back, I got to participate in a Schwarzkopf hair show as a model and got my hair dyed like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I fell in love. I'd always been in hot pursuit of bright red hair and I finally had it-- for FREE. However, I can't afford a $200 hair coloring session that takes 3.5 hours to do every 6 weeks.

Yep; not happening. 

So, I waited until I couldn't stand my roots and the hair color fade. (Plus my boyfriend's graduation is next weekend and his parents are in town so I wanted to look spiffy and bright.) So I did this:


I used Adore by Creative Image in "Crimson" and I look like Ariel again. It may be a poor choice for my current job hunt but it makes me happy and my 86-year-old grandpa said it looks amazing so I'm a satisfied lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...