Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

June 14, 2015

The Bare Essentials

So hi, again. I'm Allison and this is my very first blog post on this blog and I just wanted to say this before I started just in case I do something silly or make a typo, although I will try my hardest to catch them. Also, I am no makeup artist, and my products might look dirty or sub par, but it's life and sometimes I do lazy things, and I'm sure yours aren't perfect either. So without further explanation,here goes nothing:
So as I was instructed to make a post before I left for a camping trip, I was out of inspiration. Then I got to thinking that we were actually going out in public places where it will be unacceptable to look like you've been camping and that made me worry, so makeup to the rescue!
So this is what I compiled to bring with me. I am bringing only what I absolutely need to survive out in the public world.
So moving from left to right, the first item I picked up was my NYC smooth Skin mattifying BB cream. This (As it says) is a five in one product that is super blendable and easy to apply without a brush. And it has sunscreen in it which is always a plus when you'e going to be outside camping.
Next is my NYC Smooth Skin translucent powder, which is pretty self explanatory and any powder will do.Along with that I have my elf kabuki brush to apply that with.
Next is optional, but it's my elf waterproof liquid eyeliner pen. I would suggest using a waterproof eyeliner if you plan on using liner since you will mist likely be sweating if you're camping.
After that is my elf eyebrow filler stick and my sort of clear eyebrow gel. I cannot go without filling in my eyebrows adn this is just one step no one should be skipping. (Eyebrows are the most important step. DON'T SKIP IT!)
The last product is my Rimmel Scandeleyes Retro Glam mascara. I would also suggest using waterproof mascara, but upon discovery today, mine was dried up, so I will be crossing my fingers and using this stuff sparingly.
I also have a small makeup bag and a travel irror with a normal and a magnified side on it that is perfect for ths trip.
Some other options would be concealer and an eyelash curler, but I didn't really feel like it was necessary since I am camping after all.
<3 Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...