Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

June 12, 2015

I'm Back! (And I've got a partner in crime!)

A lot has changed since June 2014 since I last blogged. That's a whole 12 very chaotic months of my life. Last summer, I moved back home and spent the summer preparing for a very stressful international move. I moved to the UK in August 2014 and started a postgraduate program at Oxford Brookes University. It was a very stressful, very tough year but the taught portion of my course is over and I'm spending the summer interning at various publishing houses and working on my dissertation.

I am also a workaholic now so I decided to bring back my makeup blog because apparently I need more things to do. I also spent the year amassing a huge stockpile of makeup that I have yet to swatch and yet to review. So that's happening. 


A photo posted by Amy Ellis (@amesplaza) on
Seriously.

And in even more exciting news, I'm bringing on board my little sister (who isn't exactly little anymore.) I'm excited to have her on the blog since she's gotten super into makeup since I left the US and I can't wait to see what kinds of products she's started using and what kind of looks she's going to share with you (and me!)

Without further ado, here's my beautiful sister, Allison. 


She's 17 and (as of today!) a senior in high school so she'll be able to give a younger perspective on makeup that I unfortunately am too old to give now. She's pretty awesome so give her a warm welcome. We're back and we're gonna do it right this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...