Facebook like box


Home      Makeup      Hair      Nails      Beauty Boxes      About      PR Inquiries

October 3, 2015

Stila "In The Moment" Palette [Swatches]

Yet another amazing TK Maxx Haul for me! I had literally popped in to grab a couple of new tea canisters for my growing collection of teas but just had to stop by the makeup section to see what they had (and if any of it was free from dirty fingerprints... ahem...) By some gift from the makeup gods, this beautiful palette was there, in its box, completely untouched. Praise!



 


I bought it for £10, a £15 pound discount off the sticker price! I figured it was okay to treat myself considering I'd just turned in my major project for my master's degree. 

Anyway, here are the swatches!


From Left to Right: Instinct, Impulse, Glance, Improvise, Catalyst, Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous, Whim, Captivate



Left to Right: Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous, Whim, Captivate


From Left to Right: Instinct, Impulse, Glance, Improvise, Catalyst

The color payoff is great for all of the colors. The only ones really effected by primer are Instinct and Impulse which seem to stick a bit better to primer. 

I'd also swatched Catalyst on top of some glitter primer to help bring out the purple glitter in the black shadow. It seemed to help keep the glitter in place. 



Anyway, another great TK Maxx haul! I love nearly everything about this palette and it was definitely one of my best makeup purchases. 

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...